Blue Haven Care Home is located in Kiama on the beautiful South Coast of New South Wales. Our highly qualified and caring team understands living here is a lifestyle decision for our residents and their families, which inspires us to provide a happy, caring and comfortable place to call home. We take great pride in seeing new friendships formed, feel blessed to enable the sharing of stories, and are honoured to become an extension of your family.
The team at the Blue Haven Care Home are committed to applying the values of Love and Care for all our residents and their families, in addition to Kiama Council’s Values of respect, integrity, innovation, teamwork and excellence.
Our living spaces are safe and secure, where you can live with respect, dignity and privacy. All rooms are furnished and serviced, and fresh meals and refreshments are prepared on-site every day.
Blue Haven Care Home has a mix of accommodation styles:
- Kokoda and Warrigal wings offer single rooms with private en-suites
- Lawson and Paterson wings have a mixture of single rooms, single rooms with shared en-suites, twin share companion rooms, twin share companion rooms with ensuite, and also four-bedded rooms with ensuites.
- Mackellar wing is a secure dementia specific wing that offers single rooms with a shared en-suite, or twin share companion rooms with a shared en-suite.
We also offer respite accommodation, subject to availability.
Services available to all rooms within Blue Haven Care Home include:
- care staff and Registered Nurse available 24hrs/day
- assistance with personal/medical care needs
- unrestricted access to common areas
- all freshly prepared meals included
- cleaning of rooms
- laundry service
- activities program
- bus outings
- pet therapy.