Since opening in 2019, Blue Haven Bonaira has elevated Kiama’s retirement living and aged offering. Sprawled across a single, expansive facility, residents can easily transition their level of care in response to their individual needs.
Designed with community in mind, Blue Haven Bonaira features a range of community spaces at the heart of the village. Admire the sweeping ocean and mountain views from the panoramic communal rooftop, catch up with friends over a coffee at Barroul House or take advantage of a fabulous range of activities at the Community Hall.
If you’re considering the move into retirement living, now’s your opportunity to join the welcoming and inclusive Blue Haven Bonaira community. Snap up a brand-new, beautifully appointed apartment with no waiting list.
All apartments are move in ready and feature a range of layout options to suit your lifestyle and budget. View our range of apartments now on sale.
Features at a glance:
- 59 Independent Living Units
- 134 bed Aged Care Home, including two dedicated dementia homes (Cedar & Palm)
- Barroul House (fully restored) Café
- Fully equipped community hall and meeting rooms
- Underground parking for residents
- Hairdressing salon
- Wellness Centre
- Ocean views
- Kids playground
- Rooftop communal viewing deck